Time Left To Next Disney Races

get a badge now!

Monday, June 21, 2010

Less Than 4 Months...

It has been quite some time since anything has been posted on Team Voice about Team members or anything.
With that, I am going to commit to working on getting Team Voice back out there in the Disney community.
As of today Team Voice is on Twitter, @TheTeamVoice. I will post up dates,training tips, nutrition tips,and links to what ever I can help with to help the Disney community.

Let's start with this, October is 2 new races at Disney. Mickey's Halloween 5k and the Wine and Dine Half Marathon. The half marathon is at 60%!

Then in Jan.2011 WDW Marathon Weekend
The Half Marathon is 60%full, Goofy and Half Challenge is 50% full
The Marathon nothing posted as of yet.
Disney Family Fun Run 5k nothing posted as of yet.

I know alot of you out there are planning to do these races, and I would love to tell your story to all of our Disney community.

We can not forget the Disneyland Half Marathon is rolling around the corner. September 3-5.
The half marathon is full and so id the 5k.

To help keep everyone Moving Forward will go back to having virtual events and challenges.

So with that...

Team Voice Many Goals One Voice

1 comment:

  1. Yeah...I am so glad that we're going to get the team moving forward again! I'll be doing all those races and can't wait!

    Looks like we need to update the miles for those of us doing the Running to Dianey 2010 as well :)!

    Let me know if you need any help with anything!

    ReplyDelete