Time Left To Next Disney Races

get a badge now!

Friday, July 16, 2010

Possible Sponsor

Tomorrow we are going to my local Running store. They are having this Doctor listed here do a Q and A for free. We are going and ask questions. I am going to see if they let me record it on my Tweet mic and then I will post it. This is also about Ktape. Ktape you will be hearing about more in the Team Voice future. Follow the link here to learn more about Ktape.


This Saturday
at

Runner's Depot - Ft. Lauderdale

Saturday, July 17, 2010

Stop by anytime between 12:00 - 4:00pm

DR. KEVIN M. CHRISTIE
2240 SW 71 Terrace
Davie FL 33317
Telephone: 954-856-1399

Learn the benefits and applications of KT Tape for treating and preventing common sports injuries. Kinesiology taping provides support to strained muscles and/or tendons to help aid in their recovery. Let Dr. Christie demonstrate this technique for you and show you how to apply it yourself.

2 comments:

  1. Good stuff, let us know how it goes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. KTape is pretty awesome. I've only used it a couple of times, but it certainly feels like good support to me :)!

    ReplyDelete